"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

What was I doing at 2:15 AM?

>> Monday, September 18, 2006

Well, I'll give you a guess. It wasn't sleeping peacefully in my cozy bed. Baby Geek #2 decided to make an unscheduled arrival early this morning, so I scurried over to Geekland to stay with Brenna until Grandma arrived.

Baby arrived healthy and screaming her lungs out at 4:42 AM. She has a head full of dark hair and weighs 7 lbs 11 oz. I have no idea how long she is. Her name is Caelan (forgive me if I misspelled). Mom and Baby Caelan are doing well, and Daddy is TIRED. I'm sure Geek Mom & Geek Dad will add more later.

Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP