"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Barking dogs make horrible neighbors

>> Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I can't stand my neighbors' barking dogs. It irritates me beyond belief to hear their dogs barking from the moment they step outdoors until they are brought inside; which is never soon enough. Apparently, once the dogs are outdoors the neighbors become deaf.

Tonight, my neighbor told me the anti-barking device I purchased was annoying, and my kids bother her at least as much as her dogs bother me. I thought my husband was going to go over the fence. She actually compared kids to dogs. If she doesn't like noise from children, she moved to the WRONG neighborhood.

I hope they decide to move on. They are renting, so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP