"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Stir Crazy Kids

>> Tuesday, May 03, 2005

For the past 2 weeks, the weather has been too cold & rainy to play outside. My boys are going nuts! I am begged to go out & play with bubbles, go to the park, go for a walk....It's supposed to be 60ish this afternoon, so maybe we will do all of the above after naptime.

Speaking of naptime, I need a nap today, too. Hubby is on call this week, so computer operators call him if any of the nightly programs fail for any reason. The first call came at 1:09 AM, and I had to nudge him to answer the cell phone. So, I was awake for a while. I'm not sure when the second call came in, but it woke me for a while, too.

Potty training update: Big Boy has 'earned' 6 pieces of tractor machinery (about the size of Matchbox cars) so far. He gets one each time he goes #2 on the potty. And I'm adding some prune juice to his Sunny Delight every day, so he can't wait too long to go...I'm tricky! He sometimes goes every day, but at least every other day. It's getting better!

Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP