"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Monsters in my Brain

>> Friday, May 20, 2005

My 3 year old, Carter, has been talking a lot about monsters lately. This morning, he was in the basement with me when Ethan started yelling that he was finished eating his breakfast. I ran up the stairs leaving Carter behind. He was scared to death. He wouldn't even go to the basement door to close it when he got upstairs; I had to do it.

I told him there are no monsters. He said "I have monsters in my brain". This stems from a conversation about 3 weeks ago when I was attemtping (poorly, apparently) to explain that monsters are only in your imagination. Which I translated to "in your head" and he translated to "in my brain". Fantastic. I can't wait 'til he tells a complete stranger he has monsters in his brain.

Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP