"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Lawyers Didn't Want me

>> Monday, May 23, 2005

I went in for jury duty this morning. I haven't had to deal with downtown traffic for 3 years, and I have not been affected by the TONS of construction & road maintenance. But this morning, I got enough downtown driving for the next three years. But that's another story...

I was chosen for a jury panel to hear a civil case regarding personal injury. I didn't make the final jury selection because of one of my answers. Here it is "I tend to form strong opinions very quickly. However, I could be swayed if there was enough contrary information." I was one of the four strikes each lawyer gets before the final eight are selected. All the better for me (and my kids, and Jody & Brenna). I was home by 12:30 PM, and I don't have to report tomorrow. I do, however, have to call after 5 PM tomorrow to see if I will be needed Wednesday.

Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP