"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Dr Appointment

>> Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I was gone from home for several hours this morning. When I arrived home, there was a message on the answering machine regarding an appointment for me with a Doctor I have never heard of tomorrow at 9:00 AM. They left the number and directions to get to the office. So, I called to see what I was supposed to be seen for, since I made no such appointment.

The huffy little woman who took my call looked up MY record and said I made an appointment to see the Doctor about my varicose veins. Someone, who I guarantee is not me, made an appointment to see the Doctor about her varicose veins. And that someone no longer has an appointment, because I cancelled it. WTF? I mean, they ask for your date of birth and verify your address when appointments are made (at least when I call). I'm a little concerned that there's someone out there with my name, address, phone number and insurance info. Definitely disturbing.

Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP