"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

What's That Wiggling?

>> Thursday, January 06, 2005

This morning my children were up early. About 6:20 AM. For me, that's early! Anyway, Carter told me his bottom hurt and he needed changed. I asked if he had 'dirty' pants, and he said 'no'. Then he stood up with his feet wide apart and started swinging his hips forward & back. He said "What's that wiggling down there?", as he pointed to the spot between his legs. I did not know exactly how to answer.

I pulled off his pajama bottoms, and saw what he was talking about. The diaper was so wet it was hanging down low between his legs. When he rocked back & forth, the wet part of the diaper was swinging. Too funny!

Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP