"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Rescue Hero

>> Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I owe Doug a big 'Thank You' for coming to my rescue last night. When I left work at 10:00 PM, my car wouldn't start. My babies were in bed, so the hubby couldn't just leave to pick me up. Leaving at that time of night with 2 sleeping kids is not a great option.

Fortunately, Doug was still awake. Miss Brenna & Jody were sleeping. Doug drove to my work, jump started my car & followed me home. So, again I am eternally grateful!

I have to make an appointment to see what the problem is, as I have a brand new alternator & battery. I'll be skipping play group yet again....

Happy to be at Home 1 Powered By Ringsurf
Proud Mommy Webring
© WebRing Inc.
Proud Mommy Webring
<< Prev | Ring Hub | Join | Rate| Next >>

WidgetBox Network

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP